Earn your education degree and build a brighter future for tomorrow
Whether you’re looking to make a career change to teaching or are already licensed and looking to further your education, earning a degree in education —online or at a local campus— can help you teach and inspire students in a classroom of your own. The learning landscape is changing. With certain bachelor’s and master’s degrees in education — you’ll work toward your education degree one course at a time, while preparing for your teacher certification test with a curriculum that aligns with Common Core State Standards and suggestions on how to incorporate technology into your lesson plans. Our education degrees will prepare you for K-12 education or adult education, teacher education, school administration, curriculum and instruction and professional development.
You’ll find many benefits to earning your degree in education with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to earn your degree online, on your schedule, with an average class size of 11 students, so you’ll get the individual attention that you need.
- Instructors have an average of more than 20 years professional experience, so they’ve seen transitions in the classroom and can teach you how to best handle change and ongoing challenges.
- You can have relevant experience evaluated for possible credit.
- You’ll have the opportunity to customize your education degree and take concentration tracks that fit your individual needs and help prepare you for new opportunities.
- Students looking to educate beyond the classroom will appreciate the Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Adult Education and Training program — the program was created to align with real-life industry training needs.
Get started on the path to teaching with our bachelor’s degree in education, or take your education to the next level with our masters and doctoral programs. We offer all of the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Education with a Concentration in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Administration and Supervision
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Adult Education and Training
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Elementary Teacher Education
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Secondary Teacher Education
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Special Education
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Educational Technology
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership with a Specialization in Higher Education Administration
- Educational Specialist
Earn your degree — enroll in one of our programs and start earning your doctoral, master’s or bachelor’s degree in education today.